Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat: The Gujarat government has brought in a new scheme called the Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat 2024. This scheme was announced by the finance minister of Gujarat during the state’s budget presentation. This program is for pregnant women from Gujarat, and it provides them with money to help during their pregnancy. Pregnant women in Gujarat will get money to help them get the right healthcare they need. The money will be sent directly to the bank account of the selected applicants. If you want to be a part of this scheme, you can apply for it on the official website.
Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat 2024
|Name of Scheme
|Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
|Government of Gujarat
|Gujarat’s finance minister, Mr. Kanubhai Desai
|To provide financial assistance to Pregnant women of Gujarat
The Namo Shri scheme in Gujarat was started by Mr. Kanubhai Desai, who is the finance minister of the state. This scheme aims to give money to pregnant mothers in Gujarat. The government plans to allocate INR 750 crores for this program. If you are selected for the Namo Shri initiative, you will receive INR 12,000 in cash support from the state government. This money will help pregnant women in Gujarat access good healthcare facilities in the state.
The objective of Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
The Gujarat government has launched the Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat to help pregnant women who are facing financial difficulties in the state. Under this scheme, selected candidates will receive INR 12,000 to help them get the right healthcare. This scheme is only for pregnant women who live in Gujarat. Pregnant women from 11 different categories, including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY, will receive financial assistance. To be a part of this program, all applicants need to fill out the application form.
Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat- Key Features & Benefits
Here are some important things to know about the Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat:
- The Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat was started in Gujarat by Mr. Kanubhai Desai, who is the finance minister of the state.
- In the 2024-2025 budget, the government has planned to set aside Rs 750 crore for the Namo Shri Scheme.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to the applicants selected for the program.
- The beneficiaries of this program will have access to the right healthcare facilities they need during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women from 11 different categories, including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY beneficiaries, will receive help under this program.
- The selected applicants will receive INR 12,000 directly in their bank accounts.
- This plan aims to empower the women of Gujarat by providing them with cash assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme, you should meet the following criteria:
- You must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- You should be expecting a child.
- Applicants can apply for this program if they belong to one of the 11 categories, which include PM-JAY, NFSA, SC, and ST.
Required Documents to apply
The following documents are required to apply for Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof of Income
- Domicile certificate
Here’s how the implementation process will work:
- The Namo Shri Gujarat 2024 will be implemented only in the state of Gujarat.
- The benefits of this scheme will be specifically for pregnant women who are permanent residents of Gujarat.
- This program aims to empower women in Gujarat by providing them with financial support.
- Female candidates will receive financial assistance through this plan as they work towards achieving independence.
Steps to Register for Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
The government has not yet announced an official application process or website for this scheme. However, here are general steps on how to register for the Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the main page.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Fill in all the required information and attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, click the “Submit” option to complete the process.