Pensions are provided by the Assam state government to various groups. Widows in Assam can get pension scheme benefits through two different widow pension schemes: the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension and the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. While the central government oversees the IGNWP, the Assam State Government manages the IMUWP. If you want to get more detailed information about the Assam Widow Pension Scheme then you should follow this post till the end for better understanding.
Overview of Assam Widow Pension Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Assam Widow Pension Scheme|
|Scheme For||Widow and Destitute Female|
|Widow Pension Assam Amount||Rs 300/- per month|
|Assam Widow Pension Scheme Apply Online||Fill up Bidhoba Pension Form|
|Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary List||Check Here|
|Widow (Bidhoba) Pension Form Assam PDF||Downlaod Now|
The Assam state government supports widows by providing them with financial aid. These widows, who once relied on their husbands for financial support, now have the government’s assistance. They receive a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 from the Assam government. In addition, they receive a monthly pension of Rs. 250 until they reach the age of 60. This financial aid helps them meet their daily needs and support their children.
Widow Pension Scheme Objectives
The Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension program further supports the state’s widows by offering a monthly pension of Rs. 300. Additionally, the Assam government provides a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 through the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension program, allowing these widows to live with dignity.
Characteristics of the Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension
The Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension has the following key features:
- It provides support to all Assamese widows, addressing their financial needs.
- Under the Immediate Family Assistance Scheme, this program will benefit over 40,000 families in the state.
- Beneficiaries will receive a monthly payment of Rs. 250 until the age of 60, in addition to a one-time payment.
- This pension is provided to both BPL (Below Poverty Line) and APL (Above Poverty Line) cardholders, benefiting a wide range of people.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiarie’s bank accounts.
Assam Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria and Required Document List
To be eligible for the scheme’s benefits, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- 2For the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension, the applicant’s age should be between 45 and 60. There are no age restrictions for the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension; only widows can apply.
- The applicant must hold a valid APL or BPL card.
- The applicant should not be receiving financial aid from family members.
Documents Required for Assam Widow Pension Scheme
- Any identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter Card, or Pan Card.
- Residence Proof
- Mobile No.
- Bank Details.
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Proof
- Spouse Death Certificate
- 2 Color Passport Size Photograph
Process to apply for the Assam Widow Pension Scheme
Here’s a simple guide to applying for the Assam Widow Pension Scheme:
1. Start by downloading the application form for the scheme you want to apply for.
2. Fill in all the necessary information on the form accurately.
3. Remember to include any documents required as supporting materials with your application.
4. Submit the completed form to the Block Office, VCDC, or Gramme Panchayat.
5. Your application will now be officially submitted.
6. Officials will review all the information provided in your application and the supporting documents.
7. If everything is in order, the government will approve your pension request.
Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary List (Village/Area Wise)
If you want ot check Assam Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List then you can check it easily by following the below-given steps. Anyone who wants to check their name in the Assam Pension List can follow this method.
- First go to the NSAP Dashboard through clicking on https://nsap.nic.in/
- Select your State, Scheme name, and Area and Enter the given captcha code at the end.
- Now, your area’s Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List will be on your screen.
- You can save this list or print for future.
Go to ukmssbexam.com homepage.