PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Form apply Date, Documents Required for Registration, Eligibility Criteria. Know how to register for PM Vishwakarma Yojana at their official website pmvishwakarma.gov.in. or thorugh CSC.
The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, along with the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Industries, has introduced a new program called PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023. This scheme is specially designed to help Indian artisans. Our government want to scale their’s small businesses and want to improve their income also through this new initiative. As per scheme benefits, our government provides low-interest loan of Rs 3 Lakh. With this money, they can improve their shops or enhance their skills and promote their products.
If you are skilled in a particular trade or if you are an artisan, it’s a good idea to register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023. This initiative was launched in October 2023, and its main goal is to lift-up the lives of artisans. If you work as an artisan in the informal sector, you can also benefit from the Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 after completing the registration process.
We strongly recommend visiting the official website and checking the eligibility criteria for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023. So far, more than 2 Lakh people have already registered for this scheme, and you can also follow the instructions below to complete your PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration 2023. You can also find the direct link to apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 at Pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
For more details like PM Vishwakarma Yojana Objective, benefit, Eligibility criteria, documents required to apply and How to apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, kindly read this post till the end.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Online Form Apply for 2023-24
As we all know, our Indian government does many things to help poor and needy people. Recently they’ve started something great for craftsmen, business people, and skilled perosns. They can get a loan of Rs 3 Lakh and some training. This new scheme is named as PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023. If you are interested in this scheme and you meet all eligibility terms of this scheme, then, you can apply online to enjoy the benefits.
Under this scheme, you’ll receive 15 days of training from the Ministry and get Rs 500 every day. There are lots of good things about this scheme, like making your skills better, getting affordable money for upgrades, getting Rs 15,000 for tools, and help with marketing from the government.
If you want to apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 online, you must follow this post till the end and after that you can easily register for this scheme.. Anyone who’s interested needs to have some basic documents, like Aadhaar Card, proof of where you live, an ITI certificate, or an experience certificate, and more.
|PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 Online Form|
|Name of Scheme||PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Department||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Industries|
|Launched in||October 2023|
|Beneficiaries||All Artisans, Entrepreneurs and Skilled Workers|
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria||Any Craftsman or Artisan of India|
|No. of Total Eligible Trades||18 Trades|
|Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Loan Amount||Rs 3 Lakh @ 5% Interest|
|Scheme Current Status||Active|
|Application-Start Date||October 2023|
|Application-End Date||Not Announced|
|Official Portal Link||Pmvishwakarma.gov.in|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Objective
Just like you know, many hardworking people like weavers, tailors, basket makers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, sweet makers, and cobblers struggle in their businesses because they lack financial support. To solve this problem, the our government has lauched a new scheme named PM Vishwakarma Yojana to help them. The main objective of this scheme is to boost the traditional businesses and the art of handicrafts in both urban and rural areas.
Through the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, they provide free training for 15 days to these workers and also offer financial help of 3 lakh rupees to set up small industries for local artisans and traditional craftsmen.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Scheme
Following are the main benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023. Let’s make a glance:
- First off, if you qualify, you can grab a sweet deal of Rs 3 Lakh as Affordable Credit. You can enjoy this for four years, and the interest rate is just 5% per year.
- To upgrade your tools and equipment, there’s a Toolkit Incentive waiting for you, worth Rs 15,000.
- You’ll also receive a 15-day training to make your skills better, thanks to the Ministry. They’ll even give you some pocket money during the training.
- Besides all this, they’ll teach you how to market your products and provide the right channels to sell them.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Check the following terms set for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility.
- You should work as an artisan or craftsman in any of these 18 trades, like Goldsmith, Carpenter, Boatmaker, Locksmith, and more.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and none of your family should work in the government.
- Only one person in family can take the scheme’s benefits.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Trade List
- Stone Breaker.
- Boat Maker.
- Basket and broom Maker.
- Doll & Toy Maker.
- Garland Maker
- Fishing Net Maker
- Hammer & Toolkit Maker
Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Registration Form 2023
All the applicants must have following documents before proceeding for the PM Vishwakarma Application Form 2023.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof.
- Skill Certificate.
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number.
- Signature & Photograph.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: Application Form Online Apply
If you meet the requirements for this scheme, you can fill out the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form 2023. Here’s few easy steps, follow these steps to apply online form.
- If you’re interested in this, you can go to Pmvishwakarma.gov.in for the registration.
- You might need some basic papers, like Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Number, Passbook, proof of where you live, a certificate showing your skills, and more for the registration.
- Be sure to follow the instructions below or just click the direct link to finish the registration.
- After you’ve registered, keep an eye out for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana beneficiary list. It’ll have the names of people who are eligible for the scheme.
How to Apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Online @pmvishwakarma.gov.in
Here’s a simple steps to applying for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 online @pmvishwakarma.gov.in:
- First, go to the official website i;e pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- Now, Click on Registration Link, given on hompage.
- Fill out your basic information to register, and then move on to the application form.
- Fill in your Aadhaar Card Number, Name, Skill Set, and other similar info.
- Upload the required documents as per guildlines.
- At the end click the submit button and take print-out of your final submitted PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Form.
FAQs about PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023:
Q.1. When was PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 launched?
Ans. PM Vishwakarma Scheme launched in October, 2023.
Q.2. Where can you apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023?
Ans. You need to go to scheme’s official website i;e pmvishwakarma.gov.in for this.