The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is all set to have Group D exams on October 21 and 22, 2023, in two shifts of the day. If you’ve applied for group D posts, you can download your HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 starting from October 17, 2023, on the official website @hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is all set to hold the Group D Posts exam on October 21 (Saturday) and October 22 (Sunday) in 2023. The exam held in two parts, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. The morning shift runs from 10:00 am to 11:45 am, and the afternoon shift is from 3:00 pm to 4:45 pm.
If you’ve signed up for this exam, remember to download your admit card from hssc.gov.in and testservices.nic.in/AdmitCard. You’ll need your registration number and password to download it.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 Download Link
|Exam Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D|
|Total. No. of Posts||13536 Posts|
|Date of Exam||21 October and 22 October 2023|
|Exam Time Duaration||1 Hour 45 minutes|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Pattern of Exam||Objective Type / MCQ based|
|Number of Questions||100|
|HSSC CET Group D Admit Card Release Date||17 October 2023|
|Official Website Link||hssc.gov.in|
HSSC Group D Admit is very important. It’s got all the info you need like where your exam is held, when it’s going on, and other important details. When you go to the exam, make sure you bring this admit card and an ID proof with you, otherwise they won’t let you in.
To get your HSSC Group D CET Admit Card, HSSC will put it up on hssc.gov.in. You’ll need your registration number and login details to access it. You can find your registration number on the confirmation you got after you applied. When you print the admit card, make sure it’s in black and white. And double-check all the info on it to make sure it’s all correct.
hssc.gov.in Group D CET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
To get your Admit Card, go to hssc.gov.in website. You’ll spot the download link right on the homepage. Click on it and follow the steps to get your Admit Card. Don’t forget to put in the correct info; without it, you won’t get your HSSC Admit Card, and you won’t be able to sit for the exam.
|👉HSSC Group D CET Admit Card – Direct Download Link||Download Admit Card|
How to Download: Haryana Group D Admit Card 2023
1. First, go to the official website i;e hssc.gov.in.
2. Find out the “Download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023” link on hompage and click on it.
3. Now type enter registration number, date of birth, and any other info the website asks for.
4. Double-check everything, and then click the submit button.
5. That’s it! You’ve got your HSSC Group D Call Letter 2023
Details mentioned on HSSC CET Group D Admit Card 2023?
HSSC CET Group D Call Letter 2023 is compulsory to carry by applicants on exam day. The following detailed are mentioned on a Haryana CET Group D Admit Card.
- Applicant Name, Category & Gender
- Applicant’s Parent Name
- Exam Time & Venue
- Application Number & Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Photograph & Signature.
- Exam Instructions.
Instructions for HSSC Group D Exam 2023
- When you go for the HSSC D exam, don’t forget to bring your HSSC D Admit Card 2023. Print it out on A4 size paper in black and white, and make sure you print both sides to see all the instructions.
- Also, bring a valid photo ID and two passport-sized color photos with you.
- Be sure to read and follow the instructions on the HSSC D Admit Card. Don’t do anything that’s not allowed in the exam.
- And remember, don’t bring any gadgets, smartwatches, phones, study stuff, or snacks into the exam hall.
HSSC Group D (CET) Exam Pattern 2023
The question paper for the HSSC Group D Exam 2023 will be at a secondary education (Matriculation) level. The Common Eligibility Test marks are divided into two parts. Here’s full detail
– 15 questions on General Awareness
– 15 questions on General Science
– 10 questions on Reasoning
– 10 questions on English
– 10 questions on Hindi
– 25 questions on General Knowledge of Haryana
– 15 questions on Quantitative Ability
The HSSC Group D Exam 2023 is an offline test (OMR-based) for both shifts. It’s important to note:
– There are a total of 100 questions, and each question carries one mark.
– The exam lasts for one hour and forty-five minutes.
– There’s no negative marking. Wrong answers won’t lead to penalties.