Government welfare programs, both federal and state, provide financial support to the country’s farmers. On November 7, 2023, 52 lakh farmers in the state will receive payments of Rs 5500 each through the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 – PM Kisan Yojana, which is administered by the Jagan Mohan Reddy administration of Andhra Pradesh. In the scheme’s fifth year, the government has deposited the first installment of Rs 5500-5500 into each of the beneficiary farmers’ accounts at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
Farmers in Andhra Pradesh receive an annual payment of Rs 13,500 under this initiative from the government. In October 2019, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 program. The government will provide an annual input subsidy of Rs 13,500 to all qualified farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh under this scheme.
Each farmer currently receives Rs. 7500 from the state government prior to the start of the Kharif season, Rs. 4,000 during harvesting and prior to the start of the Rabi season (in October), and Rs. 2,000 as the final installment during the Sankranti festival (in January). Tenant farmers will also receive funding under this system; learn more about the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 here.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan plan to provide financial assistance to the state’s farmers. The first installment of the plan was made available to the public in June, and you may now track the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status 2023. Over 52 lakh farmers in Andhra Pradesh now have Rs 5,500 in their bank accounts as the first installment. The Rs 2,000 Center contribution for the initiative has yet to be released.
|Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Overview|
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Scheme Level||State Level|
|State Level||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit Amount||Rs 13,500 Every Year|
|Date of Launch||15 October 2019|
|Payment Release Date||7 November 2023|
|Official Website Link||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in|
Each eligible farmer will receive a total contribution of Rs 7,500 from the Center and the State, per the scheme. In the last four years, the government has given farmers more than thirty thousand crore through this scheme. The eligible farmers receive three installments of this amount. All landless SC, ST, BC, and minority farmers in Andhra Pradesh receive an annual grant of Rs 13,500 from the government through the scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Benefits
The benefit of Rs. 13,500 is paid to the eligible landowner/farmer in three payments, as shown below:
- First payment of Rs. 7,500 in May, which includes a Rs. 2,000 PM-KISAN installment.
- October’s second installment of Rs. 4,000 (including Rs. 2,000 from PM-KISAN)
- January’s Third Installment of Rs. 2,000 (Only For PM-KISAN Scheme)
The Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Scheme’s goal
- To support farmers financially.
- Help advance the agricultural industry.
- To boost the yields of crops.
- To lighten the farmers’ debt burden.
Procedure to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023?
- Visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana first at www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Then choose the login option, type in your username and password, and lastly enter the captcha code.
- Now press the “login” button. If you’re having trouble remembering your password, click the “Forgot Password” option.
- Now share the phone number that was registered. Click the menu item titled “Get OTP.”
- Now choose “Verify” after entering the OTP you received on your phone.
- You will see the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 on your screen after entering your login information.
- Check the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status for 2023 and take a printout of the list.
Eligibility Criteria of Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh state’s permanent residents can apply for the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB.
- An applicant for the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB needs to be involved in the farming sector.
- Farmers, small-scale renters, and marginal renters may also be eligible for the Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana 2023.
- Five acres of land should belong to an Andhra Pradeshi farmer for the YSRRB.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
With the official launch of the Pradhan Mantri-YSR Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana on June 1, 2023, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy provided financial assistance of Rs 5,500 each qualified farmer to 52.3 lakh of them in Pattikonda, Kurnool district. However, the Rs 2,000 that the Central Government was supposed to receive under this scheme has not arrived. The farmers who met the eligibility requirements would thereafter get a total of Rs 7,500.
At ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in, you can now view the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 with a contribution of Rs 5,500 from the state government. The Jagan Mohan Reddy government provides landless members of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minority community farmers with financial support worth Rs 13,500 through this yojana. This aid, which comes in three installments, also goes to people who work on settlement land.